Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brother Printer Status Monitor Offline

No applause for shit!

's funny that I'm only just stumbled on it. In the rush to Clip buenos dias messiah of the Fantastic Four the band members, masked and armed with cameras, TV shows. Great idea I think. The video really seems to be old but if you look at the pictures. A little ironic but it is already, as they profotieren even by this system. Best I like the beginning:
This is a media attack.
We hold it in picture and sound.
We are against the manipulation of the masses. The colloquial
with information managers.
When dealing with information information in the media goes on, we have all become stupid
. Our generation
depleted of intellectual and cultural values.
information is useless if you lack the spectators.
No applause for shit, shit for no applause. This video is available here
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment